Whether contemplating a different career, experiencing a change in your family or home life, or feeling stuck on autopilot in any area of your life, this workshop will help you move forward in sync with your truest self.
Through a variety of individual activities, group discussion and storytelling, spiritual director Carolyn Kolovitz will lead you in
- reflecting on the themes of the life you have lived so far
- clarifying what makes your soul sing and your unique gifts shine
- making decisions for your next chapter that are in sync with your soul
Here’s what past participants had to say:
- “Great reflective workshop! Thank you for offering great ‘lenses’ to see for myself what to do next!”
- “Through Carolyn’s broad expertise with tools of discernment and spirituality, I was able to… see my whole life through a holistic lens”
- “Helpful discernment tools. Beautifully designed and prepared material booklet.”
- “I gained insight into my direction for my life.”
“Good mix of around-the-room sharing, time to reflect, diagrams, storytelling, exercises – variety!”
- Internet capability to access Zoom video conferencing and basic understanding of Zoom.
Register for the class using the button below. You’ll receive a confirmation at the end of registering.
One participant per registration, so everyone has their own screen to be able to participate fully.
A Zoom link, password, and other essential information will be emailed to you by the Friday before each Saturday session.
$25.00 each session, or $65 for all 3 sessions. Registration closes for each session by noon on the Friday before the session.
Carolyn’s life work is accompanying people through life transitions. Whether working with tween girls transitioning into womanhood, young adults embarking on new career or relationship paths, people at midlife feeling stuck on autopilot, or the dying as they review their lives and let go of the earthly realm – Carolyn focuses on self-compassion and connecting people to what brings the most meaning to their lives.
Carolyn often uses her professional and personal background in trauma-related issues when she taps people into their inner wisdom and self-compassion. This background informs Carolyn’s faith in the wisdom and resiliency of the human spirit.