Intro to the Enneagram:
Waking Up To Your True Self
3-part Series with Mary Noble Garcia
1. Tues, Sept 6, 7:00-8:30 pm
2. Sat, Sept 10, 9:00 am-12:30 pm
3. Tues, Sept 13, 7:00-8:30 pm
all sessions availble in-person and via Zoom
The Enneagram is a spiritual and psychological map offering a path to wake up to our true selves. It is a tool that helps us identify unhealthy patterns and discover new ways of responding to life’s challenges. Working with the Enneagram creates an opportunity to deepen understanding, acceptance, and compassion for ourselves and others.
Workshop participants will interact with other Enneagram seekers through storytelling and shared experience. This facilitates a deeper clarification of the nine personality types and goes beyond what can be understood from merely reading about the Enneagram.
This workshop will include time to
- become familiar with the Enneagram system and its dynamic parts.
- learn about the nine Enneagram types through participating in interviews and listening to stories related to each type.
- become aware of the motivation, gifts, and challenges related to each type and begin to identify your preferred type.
- engage in a deeper exploration through small group interactions as well as through practices between sessions.
- identify type-specific practices for growth.
- Participants need to have a copy of The Essential Enneagram book by David Daniels, MD and Virginia Price, PhD.
- Online participation will be on Zoom. Internet capability to access Zoom video conferencing and basic understanding of Zoom is necessary. Each participant should have their own computer screen to facilitate small group interaction.
Register by filling out the boxes below and clicking the button to pay.
Links for the Zoom meetings along with other essential information will be emailed to participants prior to the first session.
Mary Noble Garcia
Mary is a certified Enneagram teacher and spiritual director. She received her Enneagram training from The Narrative Enneagram. In the Enneagram she has discovered a compassionate tool for growth that integrates spirituality, psychology, and body wisdom. Mary received her spiritual direction certificate and MA in theology from St. Catherine University. Her desire to honor true self and nurture loving relationships inspires her to facilitate opportunities for individuals and groups to listen with compassion, deepen connections, and grow in freedom.