Intro to the Enneagram:
Waking Up To Your True Self
3-part Online Series with Mary Noble Garcia
1. Online lecture accessed via a link.
2. Saturday, January 30, 9:00 am – 2:15 pm, live via Zoom with one hour lunch break.
3. Thursday, February 11, 7:00-8:30 pm, live via Zoom.
The Enneagram is a psychological and spiritual map that offers a path to wake up to the inherent gifts of true self. It helps us to identify unhealthy patterns and habits that keep us from growth. Studying the Enneagram leads to a deeper understanding, acceptance, and compassion for ourselves and others.
This workshop provides an opportunity to interact with other Enneagram seekers through storytelling and shared experience. This facilitates a deeper clarification of the nine personality types and goes beyond what can be understood from merely reading about the Enneagram.
This workshop will include time to
- become familiar with the characteristics and structure of the Enneagram and its dynamic parts.
- learn about the nine Enneagram types through interviews and listening to stories related to each type.
- begin to clarify your preferred type and become aware of the motivation, gifts, and challenges related to that type.
- engage in a deeper exploration through small group interactions and engaging in practices between sessions.
- identify type-specific practices for growth and for integrating the Enneagram into daily life.
- Internet capability to access Zoom video conferencing and basic understanding of Zoom.
- Participants need to have a copy of The Essential Enneagram book by David Daniels, MD and Virginia Price, PhD.
- Participants need to view the online lecture prior to the January 30 session. Instructions will be sent after registration.
- Each participant should have their own screen to facilitate group interaction.
Register for the class using the button below.
Links for the online lecture and Zoom meetings along with other essential information will be emailed to participants.
Mary Noble Garcia
Mary has engaged with the Enneagram for over 10 years. In the Enneagram she discovered a compassionate tool for growth that integrates spirituality, psychology, and body wisdom. She was trained by The Narrative Enneagram program and is in the last phase of certification as an Enneagram teacher in the Narrative Tradition. Mary received her spiritual direction certificate and MA in theology from St. Catherine University. Her desire to honor true self and nurture loving relationships inspires her to facilitate opportunities for individuals and groups to listen with compassion, deepen connections, and grow in freedom.