Online Discussion Group
with Nancy Loyd
Discussing a range of topics related to aging, and dying, well – as presented in Atul Gawande’s bestseller, Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End
When: Wednesdays, May 5, 12, 19, 26
10:00 – 11:00 am
Where: Online via Zoom
Have you ever wanted a safe place just to talk about aging and dying?
Come join others in a facilitated conversation about topics covered in Atul Gawande’s best seller, Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters at the End.
Meeting for 4 Wednesday mornings beginning May 5th, this discussion group will tackle such things as:
- What is important to us as we age?
- Understanding our choices (medical and otherwise)
- Facing our mortality
- How our faith informs our thoughts and decisions about death and dying
- Thoughts on how our society sees and treats elders
- What does quality of life mean to you?
At the end of the group, leave having gained valuable knowledge and insights, as well as with other resources you can use as you continue on your own journey.
Register for the group using the button below. You’ll receive an email confirmation.
A Zoom link will be emailed to you each week.