Introduction to the Enneagram: Waking Up To Your True Self
Online Series with Mary Noble Garcia
When: Tuesdays, October 6, 13, 27 from 6:30 - 8:30 pm
The Enneagram is a psychological and spiritual map, a guide for personal transformation. Its gifts help us to wake up to the inherent gifts of true self by identifying unhealthy patterns that keep us from growth. Engaging with the Enneagram leads to deeper understanding, acceptance, and compassion for ourselves and others.
The purpose of this online series is to acquaint the beginner with the Enneagram as a map to guide us on our spiritual journey.
This workshop will include time to
- become familiar with the characteristics and structure of the Enneagram and its dynamic parts.
- learn about the nine Enneagram types and begin to clarify your preferred type.
- become aware of the motivation, gifts, and challenges related to each type.
- identify type-specific practices for growth.
This workshop provides an opportunity to interact with other Enneagram seekers through storytelling and shared experience. This facilitates a deeper clarification of the nine personality types and goes beyond what can be understood from merely reading about the Enneagram.
- Resource Book: The Essential Enneagram by David Daniels, MD and Virginia Price, PhD.
- Internet capability to access Zoom video conferencing and basic understanding of Zoom.
- Each participant should have their own screen to facilitate group interaction.
Registration: $100 (Scholarships are available.)
*Registration closes Monday, October 5.
Zoom link, password, and other essential information will be emailed to participants by Monday, October 5.
Mary has engaged with the Enneagram for over 10 years. In the Enneagram she discovered a compassionate tool for growth that integrates spirituality, psychology, and body wisdom. She was trained by The Narrative Enneagram program and is in the last phase of certification as an Enneagram teacher in the Narrative Tradition. Mary received her spiritual direction certificate and MA in theology from St. Catherine University. Her desire to honor true self and nurture loving relationships inspires her to facilitate opportunities for individuals and groups to listen with compassion, deepen connections, and grow in freedom.
Click Button to Register & Pay
Or call our office at 651-641-0008