Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters Most at the End – Discussion Group
with Nancy Loyd
4 Wednesdays in May
May 7, 14, 21, 28, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 am
Loyola Spirituality Center
Registration Fee: $60.00
Have you ever wanted a safe place
just to talk about
aging and dying?
Come join others in a facilitated conversation about topics covered in Atul Gawande’s best seller, Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters Most at the End.
Meeting weekly during the month of May, this discussion group will tackle such things as:
- What is important to us as we age?
- Understanding our choices (medical and otherwise)
- Facing our mortality
- How our faith informs our thoughts and decisions about death and dying
- Thoughts on how our society sees and treats elders
- What does quality of life mean to you?
Leave at the end of the month having gained valuable knowledge and insights, as well as with other resources you can use as you continue on your own journey.
Click Button to Register & Pay
Or call our office at 651-641-0008
Registration suspended due to COVID-19 social distancing needs. If these are lifted prior to this group’s start date, registration will be reopened.