The Enneagram: Support for the Journey
July Online Series with Mary Noble Garcia
When: Tuesdays, July 7, 14, 21, 28 2020, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
Where: Online via Zoom
The Enneagram is a map for navigating challenges and embracing opportunities for growth wherever we find ourselves, especially in the midst of this pandemic and unrest in our communities. Integrating the gifts of the Enneagram helps us to identify supportive resources and discern a path toward greater interior freedom. In our time together we will…
- engage in self-awareness practices.
- learn to access supportive resources on the Enneagram map.
- learn type-specific self-care and self-development exercises.
- explore practices to deepen spiritual awareness.
- consider how our type patterns affect our interactions with others.
- identify opportunities to integrate the gifts of the Enneagram into every day life.
Each session will include a presentation, opportunities to share stories, and interact with other participants. At the end of each session exercises will be offered to engage with the Enneagram between sessions.
Registration: $90.00 (Scholarships are available) Please register separately and each have access to their own computer screen if multiple people in the same household will be attending. This will facilitate more meaningful interaction with other participants.
NOTE: Workshop size is limited to facilitate conversation and interactive learning. Registration closes Thursday, July 2, 2020.
Zoom link, password, and other essential information will be emailed to participants by Monday, July 6.
- Basic understanding of the Enneagram system and your Enneagram type.
- Internet capability to access Zoom video conferencing and basic understanding of Zoom.
Mary has engaged with the Enneagram for over 10 years. In the Enneagram she discovered a compassionate tool for growth that integrates spirituality, psychology, and body wisdom. She was trained by The Narrative Enneagram program and is in the last phase of certification as an Enneagram teacher. Mary received her MA in Theology and Spiritual Direction Certificate from St. Catherine University. Her desire to honor true self and to nurture loving relationships inspires her to facilitate opportunities for individuals and groups to listen with compassion, deepen connections, and grow in freedom.