The Enneagram: Support for the Journey
September Online Series with Mary Noble Garcia
When: Tuesdays, September 15, 22, 29 10:00 am – Noon
Where: Online via Zoom
The Enneagram is a map for navigating challenges and embracing opportunities for growth wherever we find ourselves. Integrating the gifts of the Enneagram helps us to identify supportive resources and discern a path toward greater interior freedom. In our time together we will…
- engage in self-awareness practices.
- explore practices to deepen spiritual awareness.
- learn to access supportive resources on the Enneagram map.
- learn type-specific practices for support and growth.
- identify opportunities to integrate the gifts of the Enneagram into every day life.
Each session will include a presentation and opportunities to share stories and interact with other participants. Practices will be offered to engage with the Enneagram between sessions.
- Basic understanding of the Enneagram system and your Enneagram type.
- Internet capability to access Zoom video conferencing and basic understanding of Zoom.
Recommended resource: The Essential Enneagram by David Daniels, MD and Virginia Price, PhD.
Registration: $90.00 (Scholarships are available).
*Registration closes Thursday, September 10.
Zoom link, password, and other essential information will be emailed to participants by Monday, September 14.
Mary has engaged with the Enneagram for over 10 years. In the Enneagram she discovered a compassionate tool for growth that integrates spirituality, psychology, and body wisdom. She was trained by The Narrative Enneagram program and is in the last phase of certification as an Enneagram teacher. Mary received her Spiritual Direction Certificate and MA in Theology from St. Catherine University. Her desire to honor true self and to nurture loving relationships inspires her to facilitate opportunities for individuals and groups to listen with compassion, deepen connections, and grow in freedom.
(to leave a message for a call back)
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org