Enneagram Instincts and Subtypes: Uncovering the Hidden Power Behind Your Type
with Mary Noble Garcia
Date: November 9, 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Where: Loyola Spirituality Center
389 N Oxford Street
Saint Paul, MN 55104
This workshop includes time to:
· Learn about the instincts and how they determine your subtype.
· Review how the subtypes fit into the Enneagram structure.
· Identify your Enneagram subtype.
· Recognize the subtype as the underlying force of each Enneagram type.
· Discover how your subtype offers vital information in developing healthy relationships.
· Be introduced to practices that will lead to growth and transformation.
Through presentation, storytelling, and interaction with other Enneagram seekers we will take a deep dive into the instincts and twenty-seven subtypes of the Enneagram.
This workshop is designed to clarify the underlying drive and power that keeps your Enneagram type in place and discover ways this knowledge can be used in the service of personal growth and healthier relationships.
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of the Enneagram by completion of an introductory class, work with a teacher, or in-depth self-study.
Suggested reading in advance: The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge, by Beatrice Chestnut
If you are still debating about your Enneagram type, Mary is available for typing sessions by appointment prior to the workshop, at a special rate of $70/hour.
Click button to register and pay
or call 651-641-0008